Saturday 1st July 2017, Sunday 2nd July 2017
From 9:30 a.m. on 1st July to 14:30 on 2nd July 2017
Transport Systems Catapult, 170 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1BP VIEW MAP
We are excited to kick off the first ever CAV Intelligent Mobility Hackathon – a joint event between the TSC and the IMPART Group.
CALLING DATA SCIENTISTS, CODERS, BUSINESS THINKERS AND CREATIVE INDIVIDUALS FOR 24 HOURS OF THRILLING CAV TRANSPORT CHALLENGES AND WIN A TOP PRIZE OF £2000
Can you help to develop code, utilize data, or formulate business models associated with CAVs and their sensors?
- You must be 18 years old or over and currently studying or working in any sector such as education, industry, business, government or services
- You are a creative code developer, data scientist, business thinker, artist, designer or any other
- IMCreate will kick off at Transport Systems Catapult Imovation Centre the weekend of 1st and 2nd July. The kick off session will take place on Saturday morning and will consist of three parts: 1. Introductions, 2. Description of the Challenges and 3. Team Building
- Teams of 5 to 6 hackers will be formed; each team will choose a challenge and hack through the following hours and overnight! If you think you’ll need a few power naps bring a roll mat and sleeping bag, food and refreshments will be provided.
- Upon finishing on Sunday morning, each team will present their own prototype solution in a 3 min pitch to an expert judging panel. After deliberation the winning top three hacker teams will be announced.
- After the hacking event, the three winning hacker teams will have until 12 July to further develop their prototype solution, business model and marketing ideas.
- A showcase event will take place on 12 July at Transport Systems Catapult in which each of the top three teams will deliver a 8 min pitch to an expert judging panel, who will then announce the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places
- Members from industry, government and academic leaders in technology and transport will be present at The Showcase event, this is an opportunity to impress them.
There will be 5 intriguing challenges to solve, to find more about them follow the link: Hackathon Challenges